An interesting Russian white metal and glass shtof with a stopper in the shape of a dancing peasant. There are two medals on the glass dated 1868 and 1865 with inscriptions: “By Blessed Alexander, Tzar of Russia” and ” For the Assiduity and Skill from the Ministry of Finance. Minaev”. Poland as a part of the Russian Empire. Circa 1880.
Height: 28 cm.